• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Idk what the difference between the regular and the slim versions are, but I can say I 100% do not regret getting the PS5. (Yes, it's only been two weeks and I wish there was more storage, but still. >_> )
This is the explanation I found after a quick internet search. :)

There's a high chance Sony will release a PS5 Slim. The Japanese company has always released a smaller and lighter revision of its home consoles – from the original PlayStation to the PS4, meaning a PS5 Slim is surely a matter of when, not if.

Sony will be looking to shave off some pounds off the PS5’s original polarizing design, then. However, a PS5 Slim isn’t just about appealing to consumers who may have been put off by the console’s gargantuan size. Slim consoles are essentially a cost-cutting exercise for companies. As manufacturing costs wane and more efficient parts are available, Sony can create a smaller PS5 that costs less to make and delivers the same experience in a smaller package.

In fact, Sony has already started to trim down the PS5, at least internally. New models of the PS5 Digital Edition, CFI-1100B, is a whopping 300 grams lighter than the launch model was, and Sony even decided to change the screw that comes with the PS5’s stand, too. This revised console also has a redesigned heatsink, which resulted in a lighter system.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Will my wife maim me if i add more to my growing vintage/retro to current day video game console and handheld collection this year

As it means more clutter in her words, maybe a nice bribe is needed hmmm

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I mean I want to be alone. My gf talks to much during movies. "Who is that?" She says. While I'm like "You dumb B that is Dante!" Lol

Speaking of Dante guess who got the DMC Anime on blu-ray? A trip down memory lane and I love it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I miss playing MMO games. Nothing like having someone be a jerk and demand you heal them above all others, and then standing just out of range to slowly watch them die, while they scream and/or beg. :)

+ Birthday and deadline end for editing is on the same day next month...huh....

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I feel like Adam Driver would be a good choice for Alan Wake.

But he's typecast as a villian which is funny because most of the fancasts are actors who have done villainous roles.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, Americans don't use electric kettles...?
We do, but it's not very common. I used to have one, but I stopped bothering with them after my second one broke. That said, I know a lot of people who don't even have a regular kettle. Coffee makers seem more common that kettles, but that could just be the people I know. -shrugs-

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I use a tea kettle for tea and coffee.

I'm thinking about Bungo Stray Dogs and trying to figure which is better- the main series or its roleswap spinoff "Beast".

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It can be. Workplaces tend to use them but homes don't as much.

It's more old fashioned.
Every decent home needs to have a coffee maker tho.

It's a cultural thing, really. I had to explain this in Germany...

The best way to explain it was to refer statistics on coffee consumption per country :p

Top Bottom