• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Maybe Charlie Bone?
Seems it's not available in my language. I could try some in the series in German though just to keep the skill up. But in that case it will not be for the same purpose as my middleschool/YA fantasy choices usually :)
@therogis
Artemis Fowl could interest you.
Easily available in Finnish I recall, so I'll add that to my list! Thanks :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

i like the sword design of the guy in the middle.

I feel like Guillermo Del Toro should adapt Legend of Zelda. He'd do a new story where Link becomes "the hero of Monsters". Which is a tagline I want to explore further in a story.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I had the craziest dream last night. I was invited to the premiere of Ninja Theory's latest game and it was...how do I describe it? Basically think "Echo the Dolphin" but set in and around Jurassic Park. So there I was playing the demo, which had me as this tiny little dolphin having to dodge both government battleships and giant prehistoric sea creatures as I swam to safety.

It was a weird experience to say the least. :unsure:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I'm not a master jedi or anything, but using the force to agitate someones lightsaber burns to set them completely on fire seems more of a dark side force power, idk SWTOR...

Hooray! New year's is almost here!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
To bring things up to speed: we wound up getting a lot of snow (other areas had a snow storm lasting for about 3 days; ours was more of a 24-hour deal), had a late Christmas with the in-laws, but a nice one amongst ourselves before they came, and now we're at a melting point again which I can't for the life of me ever remember happening at this time of year in my 35 rotations around the sun. :S

Also got into a work-out regimen with my husband. We've taken a day off here or there, but it's been good for both of us.

We may or may not have company for New Year's even tonight, but if not? Family time playing Mario Party, lol. And more hors d'oeuvres than three people should eat on their own, but oh well.

And since I probably won't be on again until after... HAPPY NEW YEAR, FORUMS! Hope you guys have/had a great changing of the year, and that 2023 will be better all around.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Before 2022 goes "poof" let me say Happy New Years to my brothers and sisters of DMC.org. This is the one place I know I can always go to and I'm thankful for not being banned lol. Happy New Years everybody!

I'll be posting about Power Rangers, Persona, and Dragon Ball next year! SRS will always be your favorite nerd.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Was some hungover yesterday. Only had a few people over (and two of them only stuck around for an hour and a half) but the one that stayed? Well, we were up until 4 a.m., drinking, playing Liar's Dice, and friendly-debating--and I'm not making this up--Encanto, of all things. :ROFL: No matter how rough I felt yesterday, it was totally worth it. So many good conversations and much hilarity between.

+Mario Party Superstars should be coming in the mail today, so looking forward to sitting down as a family and playing it. Much as I've enjoyed Super Mario Party, it'll be nice to change things up with some of the old minigames.

++Getting up early again next Monday is going to be rough... @_@

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna play Death Stranding again same with GOW Ragnarok.

But I wanna finish FF7R and Persona 5 first.

Decisions, Decisions

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It's natural to draw comparisons between 14 and 10. It's the same as drawing comparisons between Capaldi and Caecilis or Tom Baker's portrayals of both the 4th Doctor and the Curator. Reusing an actor would lend a comparison.

In the revival regeneration became a continuation while the classic series had them feel seperate so I guess a middle ground would be best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom