• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The material world or the spiritual world?
The spiritual world of course. It's endless and flawless. No definition ever needed.
I hate machines but I love atmospheres.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Starting today with a bang! Nothing like a little writing, playing the violin and going out roller skate later. :cool: hmmm.

Anyway, hoping to continue my 'writing project' and actually finish. Shock of all shocks. -.- I'm just the master of procrastination.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Procrastionation.. I heard that word before.... *epic facepalm* This head is in slow motion at the moment. Too much intellect inside to let it out currently. Oh there he goes again boasting for attention. This is absolute lameness

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
images

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

They probably look at every customer thinking that everyone is a shoplifter until they pay for goods at the checkout.
They aren't meant to stop someone unless they've seen someone remove an item and put it somewhere on their person (cctv and whatnot...ie proof), and that officer should've told you he was police straight away, even if he was on duty and in plain clothes. Plus, they're supposed to deal with these things just as someone is leaving the shop, not sometime after when they've been elsewhere.

CT: That's good, now if you could render in that position, that would be 'ansome... sorry, that would be good... stupid cornish brain.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The answer to everything.

Why did you ask that question? Because of Nanomachines. Everything is Nanomachines.

Huh? o_O *puzzled**sees VampireWicked's post*

The tiny robots are nanomachines.
The T-1000 is made up of nanomachines.

Nanomachines are very tiny robots working together.

:O AWESOME! I want an army of nanomachines...they could do dishes for me. ^_^

Thinking:
I dunno what to do with myself half of the time. :S

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Don't talk about situations you have never lived through and then try and make out that you are the expert on them. >_< That's like me saying just because I have Chinese friends, suddenly I am an expert about their culture. >_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AWESOME! I want an army of nanomachines...they could do dishes for me. ^_^

I actually read a story about a group of nanomachines that attaches itself to people who are emotionally distressed until they die, and they basically give that person superpowers. Only problem is they have to be an adolescent, and teens usually let that kind of power go to their heads... And it took THREE M1A1 Abrams tanks to suppress the b@stard. Not kill, SUPPRESS.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, going to make today better the yesterday. ^_^ Might end up doing nothing and play my violin. =3

btw random thought: Schrodinger’s Douchebag: One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

Glad I found that. Made my day.

Top Bottom