• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The new movie from the Bordertown series on netflix. Finnish crime series. Kinda dissapointed at the end. Oh well.

Dr. Cheesesteak

I just finished Ep2 and Ep3 of the 2007 DMC anime!

Again, my viewing consistency of shows is pretty low, since I tend to watch YouTube videos the most. However, I think I will likely binge The Boys S3 when it drops in a couple weeks. Also still want to check out Outer Range ASAP.

Although I'm on a bit of a break from these shows in favor of the DMC anime, they're still priority backlog viewing - AoT, Doom Patrol, Blade Runner anime, and Rick & Morty.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm always bemused by tidbits about our history, like how the Maori reached New Zealand around the time the Hundred Years Wars broke out, or how Oxford University is so ancient it actually predates the Aztec Empire.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

This is so strange after the last few years. At least then he was a bit more moderate to put it mildly.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Anek(2022).

It's 1/2 spy thriller and 1/2 history lesson about the politics of the NorthEast India area.

It's a good watch but not the easiest for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Rewatching Dune with my husband.

I've got an unpopular elitistic opinion of screen adaptations being mainly for people who need an easier version of the real story, in which sense Dune surprised me pleasantly by being rather loyal to Herbert's book. Surely some things are left out but no major thing has changed. The biggest change, I guess, is the death of Kynes, but it was no use to be like in the book anyway.

Also I guess I've found my favourite director. Loved the aesthetics of Blade Runner 2049 and Arrival too.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Season 5 of suits on netflix, as we are experiencing a full on heatwave so i can't sleep.

Ireland doesn't have ac like the usa and other countries unfortunately, as our normal weather is usually one digit to mid teens in celcius all year round.

Watching suits is saving me from cracking up lol.

Taramafor

Been watching this. Enjoy watching a terryfing badass that can't be stopped.

Also this. The scene where Obi and Vader talk near the end is pretty great.

Taking into account Obi turned his back on Anakan AND Vader, taking into account Obi has turned his back on the same person twice... Yea. People would rather be hated then ignored. It actually adds some insight as to why Obi lets Vader kill him. Some lore could be worked in there. Obi not wanting to live as a coward anymore. And so lets himself get killed instead.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just finished Ad Astra. Great movie though maybe I saw too many reviews since I didn't see all the things everyone was complaining about. I'll be finishing off an episode of Super Cup and after I'll go watch a 70's movie called Coma with Michael Douglas.

The new resident evil show on netflix
And?

Also this. The scene where Obi and Vader talk near the end is pretty great.
I agree. People are angry with the show. I can see why, but it did have some genuine highlights.

Top Bottom