• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Current things I’m watching…

Jujutsu Kaisen (Actually just finished)

Otherwise… watching Who’s Line Is It Anyway has been a nightly thing with my mother.

But right now… I’m watching a Twitch friend playing the Atlas Darkside RP :ROFL: He’s whipping those cadets in the Navy lol

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Pretty much everything to do with Mary Seacole has me morbidly interested in how much further they can stretch the urban legend.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My home covid test. It stays negative all the way through if I hiss "don't you dare" at it every 15 seconds.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ballers season 2, american football show

We have rugby in ireland, and i understand nothing of the plays in american football. Luckily its about the stuff that happens off the field and is really good.

Dr. Cheesesteak

I don't usually watch shows frequently enough to maybe count as "watching" them, but I'll include everything in my slow rotation, in order of frequency watched.

Attack on Titan
Doom Patrol
Blade Runner: Black Lotus
Rick & Morty
Psycho-Pass 3

Only AoT is something I'd say I'm watching "regularly" - about 2-4 episodes a week - trying to catch up as the series comes to a close.

The Boys S3 and Outer Range will be ones I binge once they come out on Amazon Prime. I also need to watch/catch up on a LOT of shows like Witcher S2, Squid Games, Zero Zero Zero, tons of anime, etc.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

This is an extremely accurate summation of the last 11 days of Johnny Depp v Amber Heard. I swear.
*facepalm* Thats not pretty but the ace version makes it much easier to watch.

Season 3 World Trigger. When is the next. So exciting!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Norwegian satire comedy. Great if you understand the language.

Top Bottom