• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC, had it since launch on console and only managed to play it for an hour until my stepson 'borrowed' it and I never saw it again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC, had it since launch on console and only managed to play it for an hour until my stepson 'borrowed' it and I never saw it again.
Yeah. That's gone.

I have bought some storage cubes and adaptor jacks for my Focusrite

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah. That's gone.

I have bought some storage cubes and adaptor jacks for my Focusrite

Came to that conclusion some time ago, been waiting for it to be a good price on PC and found a good deal so thought why not. He still plays it every day and has pretty much since he took it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
More fruit bars for middle son, some blank coupons for gifting and a birthday card for my sister which says "I.O.U. one birthday. As soon as Boris Johnson says we can"

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"something is killing the children" issue 9- 3.99
"Alienated" issue 5- 3.99
"Pulp" (graphic novel) - 14.99
"Blade Runner: 2049"- 8.99

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Josh doesn't want anything for his birthday (gotta love cheap kids - my daughter wants the world every year), so I've just bought Jake's gifts instead ahead of his birthday in a couple of weeks or so. He wants soft toys for a game he likes to play in his room (he piles them up, looks at them and then puts them away until next time), three DVDs (Ugly Dolls, Spies in Disguise and Dolittle) and V-Bucks (which I'll get nearer the time).

Dark Drakan

Admin
MSI GTX 3080 fingers crossed the order went through (money has been taken and got confirmation email) as it was utter chaos trying to get one of these cards.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim" for PS4.
"Pokémon Ranger" for the Nintendo DS.
"Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection" for the PS Vita.

Top Bottom