• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I paid for a luxury weekend away for me and my wife and our daughter, for myself and my wife's wedding anniversary this weekend

October 6th is our overall anniversary 2 and it's a substantial one also

So it's a bit of a double celebration

Shhh don't tell her though

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
New mirror and vanity for the bathroom since my old one had to be thrown away. It's a little taller! :D

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
WIN-20201007-16-33-21-Pro.jpg

WIN-20201007-16-33-35-Pro.jpg

WIN-20201007-16-33-53-Pro.jpg

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
WIN-20201007-16-33-21-Pro.jpg

WIN-20201007-16-33-35-Pro.jpg

WIN-20201007-16-33-53-Pro.jpg

That is just so cool
Also, where can I get a face mask like that?! :D

I managed to buy a second hand guitar from eBay Kleinanzeige using only my poor German. Feeling like a pro :cool:
Also, since my guitar that I had to leave behind me to Finland is called "Gary" (yeah, it's silly... there's a story behind that name), I think I'm gonna call my German guitar "Jürgen".

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
That is just so cool
Also, where can I get a face mask like that?! :D

I managed to buy a second hand guitar from eBay Kleinanzeige using only my poor German. Feeling like a pro :cool:
Also, since my guitar that I had to leave behind me to Finland is called "Gary" (yeah, it's silly... there's a story behind that name), I think I'm gonna call my German guitar "Jürgen".

There's a link to what appears to be the same thing. A few years ago I just searched "face mask" and found it. Given the current state of the world such a vague search would probably not be super helpful.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The hub and I replaced our S5 Neos yesterday that we've had for almost 4 years (and they'd already been out for nearly 2 when we got them, so...) He got a Samsung A51, and I got the A21 (bloody behemoth, it is).

I expect I'll be ambivalent and grumpy with it for a few days before its weight becomes as comfortable and familiar as the old one. (I go through this every time I have to replace tech, yet I can never seem to stop myself from being annoyed with the new thing for a bit).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Robotics;Notes - Elite & Dash (Double Pack)" for the Switch.
"Prinny 1 & 2: Exploded and Reloaded - Just Desserts Edition" also for the Switch.

So yeah, this'll give me hours of fun to tide me over during the long winter. ;)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Day One Edition)"

Can't wait to play, but I haven't even started the previous game yet so not just yet. Not to mention I have a massive backlog of other games as well. :cry:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Foaming shower gel stuff - middle son is learning how to wash himself in the shower and that Foamburst Gel stuff is easier to use than regular shower gel

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
tLBKANp.jpg

Finally, dmc 5 special edition is here whit one day early
Now I'm motivated

Top Bottom