• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Books, actually.
Been reading a bit of Mexican literature. Never read the classics so I think I'm well overdue.
I'm also saving up for the Criterion sale at Barnes and Noble. It's been way too long since the last one and they're supposed to have two a year. If not I'm July then definitely in August. I'll be po'd if I have to wait till September.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dave the Diver, Guardians of the Galaxy and Red Dead Redemption 2 in Steam Sales (already owned but Rockstar Launcher version has issues on SteamDeck).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A Kindle.

I was previously using the Kindle app on my phone but eventually it was taking up too much space (as well as the screen being real small made it hard to read) and so I decided to invest in the real deal.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My old portable radio that my old man bought me for my tenth birthday finally broke down and so I ordered a new one to replace it. Sad, but two decades of use is nothing to sneeze at.

Hopefully it'll get here before the weekend~

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A robot vacuum cleaner.

Any name suggestions? Been thinking 'bout Edward Cullen because he sucks too.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A new dualsense controller as the launch one i got with my ps5 has stick drift so bad , my character in shooters seems like he or she wants to run at the bullets

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just ordered the DMC1 OST on vinyl. Not sure when I'll get it but it cost me a pretty penny.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The War Doctor audio bundle- $60.31

Detective Comics issue 1079-4.99
Batman city of Madness issue 2- 6.99
Batman gargoyle of Gotham issue 2- 4.99

I guess today is Batman day...lol.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got my copy of the DMC1 ost on vinyl. It's really heavy. I got the multicolor one and it's kinda bad ass. It didn't have any booklet or material and I'm not crazy about the illustrations, they're really meh, honestly. Wish they'd stuck with the CG. Still, it's rather impressive, overall. I played it when I got it and immediately remembered I got a pretty mediocre record player. Should really think about investing on a better model.

I also pre-ordered P4 on PS4 and Switch off LRG.
I also got some manga. If you like HP Lovecraft I recommend getting the Gou Tanabe adaptations of In the Mountains of Madness and Shadow over Innsmouth. They are well drawn and very faithful adaptations.

Top Bottom