• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Christmas presents: some clothing and art supplies for kiddo, a charcuterie set for friends, treats for Kaz, Dylan Hollis's cookbook for my husband, along with some other assorted knick-knacks. Fortunately, the Christmas shopping is finally done. x_x

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Starman compendium-37.99

913b2f2h8DL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Piano Solo: Selections from Final Fantasy".

As the name implies, it's a book of Final Fantasy songs (primarily popular ones from 7~13) that have been transposed into sheet music intended for piano. Although given I do not have access to either a piano nor a keyboard at the moment, I intend to play them on my Melodica instead lol. (y)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Grocery netshopping for 340 £. I did buy alot but damn the inflation doesn't help.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A spicebox from the chinese, basically 2 spice bags in a box with chicken wings and battered chicken balls thrown in with a curry sauce in a tub

Was super tasty

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Couple of games on xbox and playstation, and a new charger lead for my Rog Zephyrus laptop as the dog snuck into the house cheekily and ran off with the other one and chewed it the tyrant

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, not yet, but once that guy gets out the shower I'm going to drag his sorry butt to the shops to get some Roses and maybe wine.
It's that day of the year we apparently never celebrate (him, because who knows; me, because said guy bought his dream girl a card, chocolates, roses and a plushie and that dream girl wasn't me which no, I will never forget) but today was INSANE and I nearly had a breakdown this morning and he has no idea because why should I bother him with real life drama if he's just going to add to it rather than resolve it or support me soIneedtogogetRoseschocolatesandyeahprobablywinebecauseholybuttonsIneedsomethingtoeithercheermeuporkmtfo.

That was an unintentional TED talk.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A Dragonball Z light up projector thing with its own remote to change colours and a Dragonball Z cube for like pens and a phone and stuff.

Top Bottom