• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When will the game be set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
When do you hope/think this game will be set, e.g. between DMC 3 and 1, or later, or earlier, i hope that they go just after DMC3, as i liked the cockiness of dante in that one

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm with vergistar. It might be set between 4 & 2.
Me myself wants it to be set after 2 so Lucia can be in it.

Koemi

half-breed
well I have 2 proposals : DMC5 gotta be something to deal with Nero's origin and/or Sparda's whereabout, right? So? it's either waaayyyy before DMC 3 (if it's Sparda's time then yah, "TWO MILLENNIUM'S AGO") or slightly before DMC 4 (how Nero ended up in Fortuna etc. etc.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd totally want it to be after 2. But I doubt that, so somewhere between 4 and 2, and completely explain Nero. Too soon for Sparda btw :)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
...We're thinking about DMC5?! Already?! ****, I would have thought people would have made the most out of DMC4 first.

ManOfMayhem

I agree but we are all thinking about what will happen in the next installment man. The future is always better to think about than the past.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
vergistar;126427 said:
It will be set between 4 and 2 I have a gut feeling.

:lol: Thats what I think :p

DMC2 is a game capcom just want to forget :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
My beilief of DMC5 is Nero and Dante will be in it, that I am sure of Nero because Capcom will still want to grab new player and Dante well it wouldnt be DMC without the big guy now would it? I think the game will be set sometime after DMC4 and even if it is Nero's past could still be reveiled for example in flash backs or something on those lines. As for Vergil coming back it all depends if Capcom want to play that Trumph card yet, you never know.

I also think that we are getting close to the DMC games ending point, I may be wrong I think at some point (perhaps this game) you might fight the Demon King himself. All we can do is really think up idea's although I do ask one thing that they bloody improve Nero. I apologise for my swearing but he was so limited (worse than Vergil in DMC3 limited) and that was the only bad thing about him in my view.

Any I think I have said my piece bye bye then.

Helsling

Helsling
I think they should make DMC5 with like a storyline for Dante and Nero right. Then at the end its pretty much the same because...

They fight the Demon king beat him first. Then the demon king gets more powerful and is stronger than both of them together. Kay now Vergil comes in and helps. Still not enough... Then the Epicness that is all Epic...

Sprda comes into play and helps all three beat the Demon king. There forth clensing the land for a month or two until another person comes and claims the Demon King status.

It'd be fun xD But yeah. Dante has his own storyline and at the end fights the Demon king at his lowest state but is more powerful then all demons... Then on Neros side its the same. then at the end its all in Cinematic for the 4 person cell killing Demon king Duo XD

Kiluwastrife

Which one do you prefer....

Prequel : Before Dante and Vergil -> Sparda
Before Devil May Cry 2 -> How He became Soooooo Silent like that...
After Devil May Cry 3 -> how Vergil ended up being Mundus' ehh U know...

Sequel : After DMC2 -> How's Dante Doin in Hell
After DMC4 -> well, continuing the "Friendly Neighborhood Dante" stories

Helsling

Helsling
Kiluwastrife;128887 said:
Which one do you prefer....

Prequel : Before Dante and Vergil -> Sparda
Before Devil May Cry 2 -> How He became Soooooo Silent like that...
After Devil May Cry 3 -> how Vergil ended up being Mundus' ehh U know...

Sequel : After DMC2 -> How's Dante Doin in Hell
After DMC4 -> well, continuing the "Friendly Neighborhood Dante" stories

Prequel would be fun. Or just have a totally random ass game that follows after the 4th and Sparda comes back. Lol

But actually a prequel would fit almost perfectly. Seeing as how they did the games. Should have never made 2 Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom