• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When will the game be set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
i want it to be set either after DMC4, or after DMC2, becuase then capcom can create nero's background, and reveal his true identity, because i think there is a reason why they didnt tell us in DMC4, i recon he has a dark side to him, i recon evil runs through his veins, and i would like to see that utilised in DMC5, anyone else agree, also, all the major characters could return, like vergil, lady, trish, lucia and of course sparda, that would make on heck of a game, agree??? anyone???

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I'd like it to be set inbetween DMC4 and 2 so that we could get to find out more about Nero and possibly what happened to Vergil after DMC1.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
yea... that sounds pretty good actually, 2 years after 4, its a pretty good idea, but if they set it after 4, anythin can happen

Keaton

Premium
Personally any time after DMC2 would be a blessing...just so we know what happens, either that or Capcom want DMC2's ending (an openended one) to be the game series' true ending and so all they will do is make more pre-DMC2 games...it would suck but it would stop the series from ever drying up...after all they could then do a post-DMC2 scenario...

Sparda™

I want a pre-DMC2 more, honestly.

There are still obscure things - Nero, Vergil, Sparda, Dante's turn to the 'dark side'...

Kiluwastrife

well, most of the 'Playa' here want to know what happened before DMC2 right?

DO YOU HEAR THAT CAPCOM?!?!

just a question though, don't you think that Dante's Model in DMC4 Shown that he looked a bit older than in DMC2?

btw, Aseroth, love Ur concepts about DMC5 in one of the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom