• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst dressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyles

Young Dante, that rascal. He thinks wearing brown hip huggers, Napoleon Dynamite space boots, fingerless knuckleless gloves while wearing red leather without anything on beneath except for his bra-like gun strap looks cool.

Who do you think is the worst dressed character in the series?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'd say both Jester from Devil May Cry 3 and Lucia from Devil May Cry 2 are tied for the worst-dressed Devil May Cry character position. ;)

Lady

the missing piece
what's wrong with Lady? it's much better than her other design. It's...some white jump suit.

I have to agree that the worst dressed is young Dante. Seriously, don't go running around half naked ... and his ...coat bra or whatever keeps it on.

Tyles

Lady seemed to look alright. But Young Dante and Arkham...man. Someone call the fashion police.

I say the best dressed is Sparda. But a guy I know thinks he dresses too fruity with his monocle and purple with frills and such.

Lady

the missing piece
I agree that Sparda would be the best dressed! He and Nelo Angelo! They look so sophisticated. The purple is a bit odd, but isn't it a royalty color? or something along those lines. Vergil in his blue coat isn't that bad either!

The monacle wins all <3 Sparda would just be weird without the monacle. Seriously...

Tyles

Vergil would be one of the best dressers. Well I guess he is, but his spikey anime cliched hair isn't so original. I think he'd look better if his hair was combed back like Sparda's or something.

sheepy

GenocideHero said:
I say Nevan.

I mean come on, who wears bats?

i snorted with laughter at that :lol:

i agree with everyone that said Lady.

i kinda like young dante. not exactly practical (the shirtlessness) i admit, but cool all the same.

Rumor

I can't get over young Dante's nipple strap. I mean...I first saw it and thought that maybe they just couldn't show nipples in a video game and that's why they did it, but since he was half naked the for the first mission that was proven wrong.

Edit-And on the flip side, no one looks better then DMC1 Dante

demonslayer

i can't say arkam cause he's just the ugliest, but lady looks stupid

cerberus dresses strangely, too( or ice and chains are the "in" look in the demon world).

Noxotic

GenocideHero said:
I say Nevan.

I mean come on, who wears bats?
lol, don't forget, SHE WEARS HAIR!!!

Lady said:
I agree that Sparda would be the best dressed! He and Nelo Angelo! They look so sophisticated. The purple is a bit odd, but isn't it a royalty color? or something along those lines. Vergil in his blue coat isn't that bad either!

The monacle wins all <3 Sparda would just be weird without the monacle. Seriously...
Also, DDT Dante and DMC1 Dante. They all look so.............................
CRUNK!!!!
lol
Tyles, do you think Nevan is the best dressed?

luminar

doombringer
i think dante looks frippin awsome, i dont see how you think he looks wierd. i mean i can see the coat strap thing as wierd but still its awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom