• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst dressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
blah i like how i dress and i don't acre what ppl say
IMG_6142.jpg

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wowowow.......................u look hot...............but i just want is friendship..........................my fav colour is black :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol..........ya..................ur right......................:D
Dante´s clothes rocks..........what do u think Curse??

Curse

Cursed Girl
well yeah i always lowed lether long cotes...

and WTF is my pic doing in the worse dressed section XDDD

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL.......................its ok..........maybe the guys will notice and they will saying pretty things.................and i am the 1st person that i have told about ur pic.................i guess

I think they are all dress well with their backgrounds or personalities. Hey, I'd even be glad to be Jester and "...dress like a complete idiot!"

-

Ack, I forgot about Trish.

I would have to say, Trish is definitely the worst dressed character in the series. That doesn't mean any of the characters are completely and utterly horrible and don't deserve to wear clothes, it's just that when it comes down to it, I think Trish's clothes are a bit too stereoptypical, a bit tacky to boot.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
2006;4056 said:
I think they are all dress well with their backgrounds or personalities. Hey, I'd even be glad to be Jester and "...dress like a complete idiot!"

-

Jester is a Idiot................all Jesters are Idiots.......................but this Jester is a little funny :D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Dante looks HOT in all games except DMC2.And i think lady sucks,but that whore thingy seems too harsh...........Anyway the worst dressed is Lucia.She just looks like a ^^^:dry:

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Tyles;1045 said:
Young Dante, that rascal. He thinks wearing brown hip huggers, Napoleon Dynamite space boots, fingerless knuckleless gloves while wearing red leather without anything on beneath except for his bra-like gun strap looks cool.
The bra strap does indeed bother me, but the rest epitomises Rock Star cool!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Tyles;1045 said:
Young Dante, that rascal. He thinks wearing brown hip huggers, Napoleon Dynamite space boots, fingerless knuckleless gloves while wearing red leather without anything on beneath except for his bra-like gun strap looks cool.

Who do you think is the worst dressed character in the series?

Dante thinks right!!!! He does look cool & damn man, he's only 19! What did u expect, a tuxedo?

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
i hated dante's cloths in DMC3 im not into studded jackets but i loved his DMC1 suit that rocked

Curse

Cursed Girl
ow cmon the worsed dressed is arkham...werry simple clothes.....the clown owns , dante's hot , vergil's cool , lady's psycho . nevan a scubus and i'm goign to bed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom