• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst dressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
Vergil2006;4903 said:
Lady looks like a young school girl.... badly dressed

Vergil and his spiked hair rules

did see arkham? -___-

lady_n_dante_progress_by_Nonononn.jpg

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Wow....cool pic....but i'd say Dante is too hot for lady....he needs someone more sexier( and more sane of course)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;4811 said:
lol............a tuxedo would fit bad with Dante...........forget the tuxedo lol

u r right.....but i would kill 2 see Vergil in a blue tuxedo.....he would look awesome

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
I like DMC3 Dante's costume. And if u don't like it, he can be forgived bec he was casually dressed and he didn't have time bec there were demons outside his office!

Curse

Cursed Girl
Lucifer's Ire;4939 said:
I like DMC3 Dante's costume. And if u don't like it, he can be forgived bec he was casually dressed and he didn't have time bec there were demons outside his office!

hmm...let's just be happy he had time to put his pants on!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lucifer's Ire;4939 said:

Yeah!!!Everybody stop being so horrible & cut him some slack!!!:p

machindix

Curse;4942 said:
hmm...let's just be happy he had time to put his pants on!

I kind of wish he hadn't the time... that would be hilarious:lol: Just imagine: *Dante strides out of his door. The demons stare in awe... * They'd probably die of his hotness (sorry, but I have this annoying tendecy to poke fun at my favorite characters...)

This reminds me, Dante had nothing but black briefs on him in the beginning of Viewtiful Joe, and he was smooching with Trish in a darkened movie theater... it was terrible, but it really cracked me up.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
WOW..............................what a crazy girls.....................calm down.................i there a sit for me?? :p
just kidding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom