• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did Sparda die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus

I am a Devil May Cry veteran but i havn't played and dont remember the fight between Mundus and Dante in the first game. Did Mundus say "I will crush/kill you like i did to your father"?. I remember Dante saying "Strange and ironic it will end the same way" when he confronts Mundus.

If Mundus says this how could Sparda seal of the demons and Mundus if he got killed by Mundus?
Did Sparda defeat him and seal off the demon world from the humen's world and did take the shape of a human? because of his demon powers being trapped on the other side?
And he did then Marry Eva and they got children? twins actually. And then some years later he died of human age? because his demon abilities and powers are gone.
When Sparda died did Mundus from hell sent a group of demons to kill Sparda family?
Eva died and Dante hide from the demons and Vergil but Vergil saw his mothers death and therefor got this lust for power to protect those he loves (Dante is the only left, his twin brother)?

Many thoughts and little time to write because i gotta go!
I hope you understand this and want to discuss this with me.
I am new to this Forum also :) but im sure you can see that.

GenocideHero

Mundus was sucked to the Demon World and fought Sparda and won. Then he some how found a way to the human world to kill Eva. <--- Not really sure about Eva's death.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Sparda won against the battle with Mundus. Sparda later died in the human world. I'm assuming of old age or something along those lines. Eva was later killed by demons while trying to protect her two sons.

Remus

Okey, so Sparda won the battle and I had wrong about the quote Mundus said to Dante "I will crush you like i did to your father" or something?
Maybe I dreamed it. But it was a long time ago when i played the first Devil may cry.
Is Nero/Nelo Angelo Vergil really? is it really 100% true? i have seen that alternate ending in DMC 3 Special edition but it's just maybe for fun? easter egg thing...
I wonder how Vergil got his new black armor? ^_^

wicked_lester

wait...so...if sparda died because of old age...and in the upcomeing DMC4 dante has a beard...this series is comeing to and end right? I hope not...but I fear it may be comeing...unless A: dante becomes immortal somehow or B: dante has a son and/or daughter.

Remus

Wrong! Dante is half demon and half human! and that half demon makes him immortal to die by age.
Sparda used all of his demonic powers to lock away the other demons and so his powers were also locked away!
Sparda was therefore full HUMAN <-----.
And Japaneses maybe likes beards? look at Metal Gear Solid 4 there Snake is old like sh*t and is white haired and have beard and mustach (dont know how it writes).

So Dante will absolutely NOT die by old age!

wicked_lester

so i was wrong....damn....well....will he ever have a son...i mean when he sealed mundus away mundus says he'll be back and dante says give his regards to his son. i know dante wouldn't know if he was gunna have a son ahead of time but theres still a chance he will but what would he look like? would he be cocky like his father? sry fer bein off-topic

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Remus said:
I am a Devil May Cry veteran but i havn't played and dont remember the fight between Mundus and Dante in the first game. Did Mundus say "I will crush/kill you like i did to your father"?. I remember Dante saying "Strange and ironic it will end the same way" when he confronts Mundus.

If Mundus says this how could Sparda seal of the demons and Mundus if he got killed by Mundus?
Did Sparda defeat him and seal off the demon world from the humen's world and did take the shape of a human? because of his demon powers being trapped on the other side?
And he did then Marry Eva and they got children? twins actually. And then some years later he died of human age? because his demon abilities and powers are gone.
When Sparda died did Mundus from hell sent a group of demons to kill Sparda family?
Eva died and Dante hide from the demons and Vergil but Vergil saw his mothers death and therefor got this lust for power to protect those he loves (Dante is the only left, his twin brother)?

Many thoughts and little time to write because i gotta go!
I hope you understand this and want to discuss this with me.
I am new to this Forum also :) but im sure you can see that.

Two Millenium ago, there was a War. Between the Human World, and the other, The Underworld. But somebody from the Underwolrd woke up from justice and he stood up against this legion alone. His name was "Sparda". Later, he quited reigned the Human World and continued to preserve his Honor, until his Death. He became a Legend. The Legendary Darknight, "Sparda".

this is the True story about his Battles and his life

Vince

alright me Iremember what mundus said here the script :
Mundus :Again I must face a sparda strange fate isn't it?
Dante :strange and ironic that it will en the same way

you see!!! alright I got my personnal Idea of what happened to Sparda

1-He fought Mundus
2-He married Eva and had two son
3- he sealed his power in the demon world and died because of it
4-Eva Died killed by demon
5-DAnte is mad run at Vergil and discovers his new power (DT)
6-Arkham unlocks and get Sparda's power but he loses them not long after
7-Dante defeat vergil in the underworld
8-Vergil try to battle mundus (surely because Mundus offered him more power and vergil accepted them)
9-Dante open his shop
10-Dante meet trish
11- Dante kill his brother ang gain his father sword
12- Dante fefeat mundus in a bloody battle :p

I won't explain DMC 2 because I don't want to....

Noxotic

^No, no one is 100% sure about how Sparda died, but it could be cleared up in future games. I've also read bits and pieces about the manga and I know how Vergil got his DT and how EVA died ^.^

I'll post what I THINK I know so far.

Demons entered Eva's house (apparently Sparda was dead and Dante and Vergil were still kids). Dante hid in a closet crying, his mom was outside of the closet trying to stop the demons from learning where he is. Vergil on the other-hand trys to fight the demons with Yamato. He can't protect his Mom, and she ends up dying. Vergil runs away and Dante is still hiding. Vergil eventually runs into more demons and.......
SPLAT, they knock Vergil's Sword into his chest and he was impaled. He starts slowly dying, but then O_O His devil trigger first appears and he defeats all of the demons

^I'm not 100% sure if thats what I read from the manga or from a fan-fic sorry. I haven't read it in a long time and don't currently have it with me.

Vince

wow Vergil had his Devil trigger way before Dante why doesn't he used it in the first battle....

Noxotic

^I'm guessing he wanted Dante to awaken his (Stabbing him with his sword) so he would be more of a challenge. I edited my post now though.

Remus

May I ask why the demons took Vergils own sword and impaled him with it and not their own swords and schytes?

Noxotic

I think they attacked him with their scythes, and Vergil tried to defend, but the sword got loose, and they shoved it in cause they knew it was a blade. I think it was by accident, or they could've done this to try and torture him, remember, these were Mundus demon's so they could've been smarter than normal ones. Thats why Dante says that his brother and his mom died at the hand of Mundus. I think he might've had slight Amnesia after DMC3 though, lol. I'm not 100% sure of the events, but its what I've read.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vince said:
alright me Iremember what mundus said here the script :
Mundus :Again I must face a sparda strange fate isn't it?
Dante :strange and ironic that it will en the same way

you see!!! alright I got my personnal Idea of what happened to Sparda

1-He fought Mundus
2-He married Eva and had two son
3- he sealed his power in the demon world and died because of it
4-Eva Died killed by demon
5-DAnte is mad run at Vergil and discovers his new power (DT)
6-Arkham unlocks and get Sparda's power but he loses them not long after
7-Dante defeat vergil in the underworld
8-Vergil try to battle mundus (surely because Mundus offered him more power and vergil accepted them)
9-Dante open his shop
10-Dante meet trish
11- Dante kill his brother ang gain his father sword
12- Dante fefeat mundus in a bloody battle :p

I won't explain DMC 2 because I don't want to....

(7-Dante defeat vergil in the underworld)............sorry Vince but Dante defeated Vergil in the Castle............not the Underworld......................coz Nightmare keep the Dead Demons.............even Bosses................the 1st round u fight against Phantom, 2nd Round u fight against Griffon and the 3rd Round and the last round u fight against Nelo Angelo (Vergil)......................that mean Nightmare can suck u to his world...........if u have lucky to survive his World or else u would stuck...............but never give up even that the problems are huge.

(11- Dante kill his brother ang gain his father sword).........Dante didnt kiil his brother in DMC3...........he only defeated him.....................he went to the Hell alone coz Vergil want it.

and Sparda died coz he was too old to fight Demons and Protect his Family

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
I don't know what everyone said yet 'cuz I didn't read everything on this thread yet. But I HEARD that Sparda stayed in the human world until he died. I don't know how he died,that's just what I heard. And also I HEARD that Eva (Sparda's wife) was killed by some unknown demon. Then a while after, I HEARD that Eva was actually killed by Mundus.So I don't know any true confirmed statement about what I said above ^ . I just heard about that stuff,but not exactly sure though...I am SO confused on what the actual truth is!! :wacko:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Eva was killed by Mundus....................on DMC1 Mundus created Trish that she lokk like Eva...............and Dante trusted her in bad situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom