• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did Sparda die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish

Toreador;5003 said:
well heres how i understand it

-2000 years ago sparda batteled and sealed mundus in the underworld
-short time after he aided the people on the island of DMC2
-sometime after that he sealed his powers and the demonic world useing the blood of a prestess. and becomeing mortal
-closer to our time he met and married eva
-sparda had the twin sons who were half demonic blood
-sparda died of unknown resons
-demond attacked spardas home and killed eva most likely in serch of the amulet and to rid the world of the sparda bloodline.
-dante and vergil grow up after escaping the demons
-dante opens his store which is attacked and destroyed
-dante defeats vergil in hell
-vergil stays in hell and battles mundus and loses with his soul trapped in hell he becomes nelo
-dante opens a new shop which he names devil may cry
-dante meets trish and they head to the island to battle mundus
-dante defeats nelo but it is speculated that he wasnt killed in the final battle
-dante defeats mundis and escapes with trish
-dante renames store to devels never cry.

thats what i think anyway we will just have to wait for the games/capcom/novels to confirm it/

-dante defeats vergil in hell

This little part I have something to say about.

Dante and fought but I don't believe it was exactly in hell becuause Vergil decided to stay in the Demon World. When Vergil let himself fall from the cliff or what appeared to be a cliff, he then fell into hell, as we saw in the extra cut scene at the end of the game. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I'm just telling what I think.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5152 said:
JB is an asshole...Dante desn't even have to try

hhhhmmm...................maybe ur right :lol:
JB could have his job 007....................Dante have his job.......................Hunting Devils :D

Chrysander

It definitely says that Sparda is dead. Also it hints at a peaceful death (I think) because it says 'lived out his years' or something? On a side note, he was alive for a long long time. So Dante is what, maybe 35 in DMC4... he has a lot of life left in him, don't worry, the series has a long way to go :)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hmmm....I will accept it if u kiss on the hand....cuz kissing friends is worse than murder in here...once my teacher spotted 2 girls hugging & called them names saying they were gay...sicko

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5809 said:
Hmmm....I will accept it if u kiss on the hand....cuz kissing friends is worse than murder in here...once my teacher spotted 2 girls hugging & called them names saying they were gay...sicko

thats not weird.......................2 girls hugging its no big deal...............but kissing.............its far sicko

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Two girls hugging is no big deal. But two boys hugging is freaking big deal! Hey come on, you've got to be gay then. Okay, just kidding, but most likely girls are hugging than boys without being gay.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya....................but when u win a 1 million dollar............u must hug someone to release ur happiness

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Well Sparda is always depicted as nothing short of a god. In DMC3 it tells you that Sparda willingly sealed his power in the underworld to keep Mundus from ever emerging. My guess is that sparda died in one of these two ways.
1. Sparda sealed his power in the underworld but his physical body escaped back to earth where he reigned over the human world but since his power was lost, he was mortal and died of old age.
2. Mundus accumilated so many zealots in the underworld (say twice as many as sparda fought before) and they swarmed Sparda.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya................but in DMC3 when Arkham has the Amulets and the Force Edge...............it wont transform into Sparda Sword...............but in DMC1 it transform...................it a little Weird

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
or...................maybe Sons of Sparda can control and it may Transform into a Sparda Sword......................i guess

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
But Vergil had it for a while....why didn'the...wait,that's why he asked Dante to give the amulet after defeating arkham!Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom