• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did Sparda die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;6298 said:
ya................but in DMC3 when Arkham has the Amulets and the Force Edge...............it wont transform into Sparda Sword...............but in DMC1 it transform...................it a little Weird
Liar, during a couple of cuscenes Arkham was Sparda and Force Edge had become the sparda sword but the amulets were seperated when Arkham was defeated thus restoring Force edge to its original state...... I'm telling you that sword changed!o_O

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
voxfire;7452 said:
How do you activate the turbo mode on the DMC3 Secial Edition?

when u are the menu of the game...................go to the "Options"..............then go to the something about Game....................the u can put Turbo on

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7449 said:
Liar, during a couple of cuscenes Arkham was Sparda and Force Edge had become the sparda sword but the amulets were seperated when Arkham was defeated thus restoring Force edge to its original state...... I'm telling you that sword changed!o_O

do u think that i am Liar??? ok
ut Arkham dont know how to control the power of Sparda that Y the didnt transform the Force Edge for Sparda (Sword)
coz only sons of Sparda can control and change the form of Force Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom