• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Viva Piñata, purely for the feels. The opening cutscene had me grinning from ear to ear as I remembered how many hours I sunk into this game before I had more kids.

I used to know everything about it and now that I've forgotten it all, it's like a whole new game all over again. And it's aged really well too

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Looking forward to it coming to PC on August 12th, I owned the original for PS4 but didnt get around to playing it before I sold the console.
It is a really good game, remastered version has all the dlc and the ray traced reflections really enhances the visuals

Enjoy it

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finished my playthrough of Evil Within 2 on XONE. The game still holds up after 5 years. The story, gameplay, atmosphere, and characters are so much better here than in the sequel. I will give the original credit for having some better enemy design and variety, but it small potatoes to the overall package. I mentioned this a 1000 times before, and I will say it again, Evil Within 2 is still the best and true sequel to RE4-RE8!

My NG+ run I will do later, as I've done it many timers already on both difficulties for PS4. NG+ makes the game even better. The run is done mainly to finish or gets some extra achievements.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Doom eternal the ancient gods part 1and 2, i love the game so much i bought it again on sale on ps5 even though i own it already on series x

Dr. Cheesesteak

Proud to say I've trimmed some fat and added some games that are really grabbing me, so I'm never really in a "what to play" mood. And I won't include the non-backlog games I get on for like 30 mins every other few nights just to wind down or pass the time.

- Resident Evil 7
- Devil May Cry 2
- The Messenger
- Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
- Citizen Sleeper

Dr. Cheesesteak

Dang, 2 weeks and no new post. Are we all getting stagnant? Or just too busy to post? Either way, I'm gonna now include all games, backlog or otherwise. And maybe an actual summary of one or two and how I feel about them...?

- Resident Evil 7
- Devil May Cry 4
- Stray
- Norco
- Citizen Sleeper
- MultiVersus

Stray is great. An amazing experience. I'm really enjoying DMC4. I decided to start as Vergil, being fully aware of how the story functions between each campaign. Still slowly grinding away RE7. Will likely finish it this weekend and then start the DLC next week. Norco and Citizen Sleeper are good narrative adventure games. MultiVersus is pure fun and I'm loving it. It may be my main fighting game until SF6 comes out. Possibly even still after SF6...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I work over 60 hours a week so lately i havent been doing much gaming

I plan to play saints row next month, til then i might play that forza horizon hot wheels dlc when i get a chance

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Picked up Castle Flipper for about £3.50 on Steam last week. It's pretty good, but very short. And I don't have the creativity within me to build my own castle...plus I blew all my gold on some chickens. Oops

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just beat Crystar and doing some Bayo. I was thinking about starting Stray but I got a few orders from Limited Run. That's River City Girls and Fatal Twelve. Not sure where to start. Crystar was like 65 hours. Not sure I want to start anything quite that involved again for a few.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Dr. Cheesesteak

- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
- Blade Assault
- Skul: The Hero Slayer
- Them's Fightin' Herds

I'm only 6 hrs into Spidey, but I am absolutely loving it. Feels like how a Spider-Man game should feel, both mechanically and narratively.

Blade Assault and Skul are 2 Korean 2D roguelite action games. Been playing them mostly in short, filler-type sessions.

Them's Fightin' Herds has been the FG I have sort of settled on to play while I wait for SF6. It's really fun and intense. I'm not that good, and don't quite play frequently enough to really improve. But as my backlog clears up a bit, maybe I'll put in more time.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Fallen order.

This game needs a minimap function. Plus all the creepy crawlies in Kasshyk are gonna give me nightmares.

Ninth sister is giving me Nappa vibes. Does that mean Second sister is a sexy British Vegeta?

Top Bottom