• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why would you want to be friends with someone who apparently always upsets you with what they say? Why would you send them another friend request when you parted on bad terms and you know that it's not going to change?
I don't get it.

I need a new alias on FB. This woman won't stop stalking me. I've already taken everyone off my friends list who know her, like aaaages ago, to avoid this. Clearly changing my name to Master C Bosch didn't throw her off enough so....hmm.... lol.....I got an idea.... I'll change my name to Katie Holmes..... hubby always liked her....hehehehe.....

Why don't you block her? Type her name in on the block thing (you don't even have to friend her, I think it's in settings) and she won't hassle you again, if it carries on, report her for harassment (to FB admins).

CT: Phew, got my tabs...
Fudge it, I'll leave 'em to it... why should I chase other people... (I'll just say it's a waste of £20)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Someone got 2 months of spearmint toothpaste, thanks to the store getting the order wrong and Colgate not writing the flavor on the front.

I can't use this. Spearmint makes me seriously gag.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ok, so what would a 13 year old girl appreciate more? Getting her nails done or having a professional make-up lesson and makeover?

Probably professional make up lesson... (compared to that, the nails will eventually chip or come off so...)
I'm sure she'll love whatever you decide on.

CT: Mind you, when I was 13, I was a total gamer (still am). I've never been into make-up (I'm mid-twenties and still don't use it... after all, you can't polish a :poop:... :rolleyes: ).

*Sigh* I give up... :dead:... It's just this :banghead: everytime.

Well, at least I've started "Project Credo"... although Keyshot seems to hate rendering feathers.:shifty:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why don't you block her? Type her name in on the block thing (you don't even have to friend her, I think it's in settings) and she won't hassle you again, if it carries on, report her for harassment (to FB admins).

I did block her a while ago, then changed my name and unblocked everyone on my list. It's only recently she sent me another friend request (which I declined and blocked her in one go) but then she started using my old school friends to contact me on her behalf. I just deleted the conversation and never responded but I can't be bothered to block all my old contacts. Not today, anyway. It's too tedious.:unsure:

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Why? why is there a live action movie for SNK? why is M Night Shyamalan directing it? why is Eren's named changed to Orwin? Does Mikasa look like a Michelle?
What even is this?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why people feel the need to spout hate about developers/franchises/consoles and overall companies is beyond me, if you dont like them then dont buy their products and stay out of the threads/social media articles. Leave the people who have found enjoyment in that particular thing to talk about it in peace. There is no need to constantly go around telling everyone how much you hate them or going into threads/social media articles about that product JUST to spout your hateful comments... We know and it doesnt affect others views/enjoyment on that said product/company/franchise. Just wasting peoples time having to read the hateful remarks and skip past all the childish back and forths on forums/social media comments space to get to what we went there to read.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So...if nail polish is also called nail enamel and dentist are always concerned about us losing enamel...why can't they make a nail polish for teeth to restore it?
The most they can do is cover up the cracks, use caps or veneers. I guess there just isn't the technology to create a varnish restoring varnish.

CT: I hope that bath set I ordered arrives in time. I hate going to a friend's party empty handed.

Top Bottom