• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst dressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
He more or less went for the rocker style. with the shirtless leather coat, leather pants and boots, and the knuckle gloves. But at least he didn't have the style that he had in DMC then, a bit of an odd mixture of mature gothic.

luminar

doombringer
i mean seriously this is the guy that in the beginning of dmc 3 gets stabbed with like 4 scythes! he doesnt need to worry about petty things like armor. he's invincible.... almost.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
worst dressed- Hey I love Lady but the colours on her clothes are awful. Purple spandex shorts and bright pink boots? o.o
best dressed- all 3 of the Sparda men. ^^

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
yea sparda has a classic goth look but id rather chose black instead og purple only reson he is purple is bacause his sons color put together equals purple

red+blue=purple

Alastor

I think Lady gets a bad rap just for her outfit, the only thing I see that is prostitute like about her outfit is her boots. Her skirt may be weird but it's main purpose seems to be an ammo clip holder. She can't be that whorish if she has the presence of mind to wear a pair of purple shorts so she doesnt expose herself each time she does some form of acrobatics. The white office shirt i think symbolises her serious nature.

....... I'm babbling aren't I?

slayer

Dark Slayer
wtf? lady looks good

the worst in dmc is dante he just looks crap

dmc2 arius white coat with fur trim seriously

dmc3 dante just crap

Vince

No dante looks good I think what do you mean "he looks crap" I brought A red coat for halloween!!! I was disguised in Dante well

Best:Trish (did someone forget her?)
Worst: Mundus (rock is not fashion.....)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
GenocideHero;1046 said:
Lady looks like a School girl prostitue.

i agree with u...................but she is more than a school girl Prostitue..................................................she is a SCHOOL GIRL HARDCORE PROTITUE......................and she can beat Angelina Jolie for gooooooooooooooooood.....................LOL

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tyles;1045 said:
Young Dante, that rascal. He thinks wearing brown hip huggers, Napoleon Dynamite space boots, fingerless knuckleless gloves while wearing red leather without anything on beneath except for his bra-like gun strap looks cool.

Who do you think is the worst dressed character in the series?

Dante clothes rocks.....................but the Lucia of DMC2..................its even worst..............................i prefer Trish clothes than Lucia

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
slayer;3327 said:
wtf? lady looks good

the worst in dmc is dante he just looks crap

dmc2 arius white coat with fur trim seriously

dmc3 dante just crap

what we have here.....................hey Slayer............................dont blow Dante´s clothes.........................or else.......................i will blow ur @§§ with Semtex...................if u keep saying bad things about Dante.
if u dont like about Dante´s Clothes.................leave the site

Curse

Cursed Girl
after you said such stuff about lady i'll newer show my reall pic O____o

lady isn't that bad...
i though t that lucia looks bad in thouse reall ife clothes.... o_O

dante always looks the best ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;3895 said:
after you said such stuff about lady i'll newer show my reall pic O____o

lady isn't that bad...
i though t that lucia looks bad in thouse reall ife clothes.... o_O

dante always looks the best ^^

well............................it was about Lady´s Clothes.................u can show the pic.................if u want :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Lady is a Character.....................u are a Human..............i will not cast a joke...............i promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom