• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator with Vergil or Dante?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Forsay there Weapons and guns from both of them :L

No problem dante would just kick the door like he did it in tem-ni-gru and vergil is no slacker either he'll summon the these deadly swords and make his way out

1.jpg

Yeah i'm warning you dante !

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I can't imagine Dante being separated from Reb or the twins. xD I can imagine though a ricocheting bullet in a magically protected elevator.

>> Then again, if Sparda was in the choice...he'd be the safest one to be with. 8D -Love humanity, will surely reassure if not save.-
Sparda: Don't worry, everything will be alright. -Gloved hand directed for a gentle pat on the head.-
Trapee: @_@ -Calm and reassured, nods.-

^Such a fatherly figure.

RemorsefulVergil

I'd rather be in it with vergil if i had his gaurentee that he would'nt kill me and plus i think vergil would be easily irritated by obnoxious and loud ppl so i would try my best not to annoy him but it all sounds that it would take too much energy from me in his company so i would most likely pick dante then

RemorsefulVergil

No problem dante would just kick the door like he did it in tem-ni-gru and vergil is no slacker either he'll summon the these deadly swords and make his way out
thats just say there having a bad day and there demon powers need to be refueled xD NO ESCAPE FROM THIS HELLISH ELEVATOR!! so u hav to sit ur behind down and wait for help with whom u would prefer.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I'd rather be in it with vergil if i had his gaurentee that he would'nt kill me and plus i think vergil would be easily irritated by obnoxious and loud ppl so i would try my best not to annoy him but it all sounds that it would take too much energy from me in his company so i would most likely pick dante then

If I was stuck with Vergil...I'd have the urge to annoy him in all honesty. x_x

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Honestly, I'd have to say neither, cuz 1: Vergil would probably end up killing me, and 2: Me being with Dante? I think I'd be the one killing him...

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
Honestly, I'd have to say neither, cuz 1: Vergil would probably end up killing me, and 2: Me being with Dante? I think I'd be the one killing him...
why would you kill dante he is the best plus i dnt think you would be able to lol :shifty: or maybe you can and just not telling us :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Despite the fact that I'm terrified of elevators...I'd say, Vergil. And not just cuz I'm a Vergil fangirl. Dante would drive me nuts with his non-stop jokes and perversion. With Vergil...I'd just take out my book (I've always got a book on me), sit down, and read...and hope I could ignore him as he was probably ignoring me. And also hope I didn't panic so much Vergil killed me. :S

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Yep they did they also cleaned him up a bit but his pants look very tight

Creepy not badass
images

More clean but Still not badass
images

o.o Major improvement. But...is it just me...I hope it's just me...or does this ^ -points at last pic- Why does he look like a mini version of Chris Redfield? o.o;;;; -twitch-
And then some actor that I know I've seen before.
But other than that. This is a big improvement in the looks department after the first trailer release.
can-i-be-your-lawyer-of-course-you-can-240x180.jpg

Good lord he doesn't look like a malnourished drugy anymore.
They finally gave him some food and gave him a bath.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
o.o Major improvement. But...is it just me...I hope it's just me...or does this ^ -points at last pic- Why does he look like a mini version of Chris Redfield? o.o;;;; -twitch-
And then some actor that I know I've seen before.
But other than that. This is a big improvement in the looks department after the first trailer release.

Good lord he doesn't look like a malnourished drugy anymore.
They finally gave him some food and gave him a bath.

Yeah but he still is the same guy right :shifty:
733410-367304_176796_chris_redfield_super.jpg
nahh he's a monster

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
-Stabs the guy in the picture.- =_=
Hate...Chris. Hate him so bad.
Okay. Crazy. Definitely prefer Nante to Chris. -Will always prefer anyone else to Chris.-
But yeah. Still a monster.

images
>>
images
STEROIDS...... its one hell of a drug OR should i say CAPCOM its one hell of a company

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Leave Chris alone! He's awsome, I love Chris Redfield buff or thin. And now that Zaiachi mentions that he and Nante look alike im alittle giddy. XD

As for Nante being dirty well that might just be a paticular scene where he got beat up.

A couple of people here said that they would be annoyed with Dante. I dunno, Dante cracks jokes but it's not like it's completely random. He'll probably eventually just start talking to you or start asking questions.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
If I had to choose to be stuck in an elevator with one of the twins.... I would rather be stuck with Vergil. Because if I was to be stuck with Dante, he would be dead due to a very ****ed off me while being possessed by my dark side. His jokes did not help the situation, but instead fuel the fire to my anger. At least Vergil would understand what I'm feeling. I just want to get out of the elevator asap, or heads will roll lol :)

Top Bottom