• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check out Dante's new look

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Like you can talk with your

"DmC is insulting your intelligence!"

I don't like DmC, but I'm not that up on a high horse.

HAHAHAAHAHA oh that's rich coming from somebody who joined just to pass judgement on an entire community. Such immense hypocrisy.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Old men on porches usually carry shotguns.

Bazilican, you're kinda standing on the wrong lawn.

Just saying...

Dante47

I like it.
This really should be the appearance he has once the series is in at least two or three games.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I'd like it if this thread could be used to spotlight skins people have found. It'd be great to get the modders who slave over them some recognition.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
HAHAHAAHAHA oh that's rich coming from somebody who joined just to pass judgement on an entire community. Such immense hypocrisy.

I didn't come to judge. Just see if this fanbase has improved...only to be dissapointed at times.

How long have you been lurking Squire?

Not me. A friend of mine who use to be on here tells me how you use to be on a high horse with DmC ruining intelligence.

Bazilican, you're kinda standing on the wrong lawn.

Just saying...

I apologize. I just hate how crappy this fanbase has gotten. it's kind of becoming the mocking fanbase of the gaming world from what I've heard.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I apologize. I just hate how crappy this fanbase has gotten. It's kind of becoming the mocking fanbase of the gaming world from what I've heard.
I can see why. However, would you mind giving me some examples? For the record, I'm not against you or anything, I had only asked out of curiosity.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
funny-photo-vn85zx6qca-GET-OFF-MY-LAWN.jpg

That better?

The plot thickens! A person who was banned recently, perhaps?

C'mon, give us the dirt.

You don't want to play the banned card. Besides, if he's heard that much about you, he might be able to insult you in kind.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No. He said the fanbase wasn't worth it anymore. This was during the time that spoiler leek of the DmC ending came up.
Well you share the exact same IP as two other members here as well as a poorly-disguised email address.

Ima let you dig your own hole here unless you have anything further to add to the "mystery"

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Well you share the exact same IP as two other members here as well as a poorly-disguised email address.

Ima let you dig your own hole here unless you have anything further to add to the "mystery"

Don't know what you mean.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still lost here.
Before this thread is utterly derailed, let me fill you in.

You have the same IP as KillerIsDead ForReal as well as an almost identical email address. I strongly suggest you either come up with an incredibly convincing reason for this or I shall seriously be considering banning you seeing as your first little clutch of posts here have just been to get snippy with people.

Continue with the thread topic now, please, everyone. I'm sure this state of selective amnesia will be magically transformed in a very short space of time.

Top Bottom