• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 Wishlist (Characters, Stories, etc.)

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Nero's mother (Vergil's girl)

Vergil's return

New, more badass Big Bad

Dante's full demon/angel/ nephillium trigger.

F4ke

Mmmmh I'd like them to get rid of colored ennemies, Dante to build his Devil May cry company, since now, there are demons to slash in the real world. Plus, taunt and great bosses, all of them sucks in this game, except Bob barbas, even if he is easy to defeat, I enjoyed the Raptor new camera stuff.

NwaDeKoko

Did you guys saw Artworks of the ennemies in game? A lot are NOT used but are very good looking! I wish I could show you all but yeah taking a pic of each would take me time and you can check yourself in game if you have them unlocked. If there's a DmC 2, I want those ennemies

Inverno

Weapons: Demon: 1.A weapon that allows him to call minions to his aide, he does a combo a specific one and that changes the attributes of his weapon, for example two wolves are incomming changing his weapon into an ice sword and evry combo activates the wolves into helping dante and they genneraly help him for example creating an ice wall to block some projectiles of enemies when dante evades and so on.

2. A Sword like Yamato but it controls Darkness it has similar trades like vergils but the thinks it summons are more sinister looking and have special skills like a strike that curses the enemy it hits and while slowly reducting his health marks him for dante to release flying swords of Darkness that impale the enemy, after 5 hits the energie explodes under the target lifting it up or as ultimate technic summoning a big sword over his head impaling it from above and small dagger like swords come from the sides stabbing and impaling the enem over and over again.

Angel: 1. Same as suggestion 2 from above only as sword of ligth maybe.
2. Pendant of Michael shoud be its name, its a weapon that allows Dante to move almost at lightspeed teleporting from on target to another doing crazy martial arts combos.

Characters: Vergil is back but more badass then ever beeing able to spread corruption that is breaking the fabrics of the world itselv floors crumbel and with evry attack the surroundings become more twistet.

Explained: Vergil practicaly the more he figths corrups the world arround him more giving him more strength and making his attacks more stronger faster and even cahnges the natur of them (´´ for example his swords after beeing shot not only corrupt an enemy damaking him and making him explode nope they also can become living beeing that then start floating around changing vergils figthing style into a to sword one and his attacks genneraly become more crazy´´).

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
DMC3Lady.jpg

Appears as a human who was a high ranking order member, and Kat's best and ONLY friend other than Vergil, before Dante.

Lady and Dante do not trust each other throughout the game.

As the game progresses, Dante and her learn about each other, until Dante finally learns the terrifying truth that she is pregnant with Vergil's child.

Enter DmC3 and Nero.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
DMC3Lady.jpg

Appears as a human who was a high ranking order member, and Kat's best and ONLY friend other than Vergil, before Dante.

Lady and Dante do not trust each other throughout the game.

As the game progresses, Dante and her learn about each other, until Dante finally learns the terrifying truth that she is pregnant with Vergil's child.

Enter DmC3 and Nero.

Think that'll work.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
  • More weapons + Increase in combo systems difficulty (doesn't have to be much)
  • Better dialogue
  • Vergil to return and be initially playable
  • A more unique DT (ability wise)
  • Angels to have a bigger part in the story and gameplay (So much NT could've done with that side of the coin)
  • Angel Trigger
  • Lock On
  • More knowledge on the Nephelim
I think that Ninja Theory could get away with making a much older Dante ( 9 years later) if they made DLCs explaning it.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Weapons: Demon: 1.A weapon that allows him to call minions to his aide, he does a combo a specific one and that changes the attributes of his weapon, for example two wolves are incomming changing his weapon into an ice sword and evry combo activates the wolves into helping dante and they genneraly help him for example creating an ice wall to block some projectiles of enemies when dante evades and so on.
please dont ever become a game developer.

Downfall

Come on, leave the poor guy alone Worken. :( hahahaha...:troll:

Vergil using Yamato with two hands, like the Rebellion (he did it in DMC3, I don't see why he can't do it here).

Edit: And everyone know's Nero's mom is VB...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Angel Weapons:
- Nunchucks
- Gauntlets & Shinguards
Demon Weapons:
- Guitar/Axe
- Halberd
Firearms
- Demon & Angel Firearms

Rebellion can also be upgraded.
- Devil Mode/Trigger: Sparda
- Angel Mode/Trigger: Eva
- Nephilim Trigger: Complete (Sparda & Eva in one)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DmC versions of Lady and/or Trish (other charicters should be introduced in DmC3/4 to avoid trying to fit to many charicters into one story.)
Vergil to return and be playable without DLC.
Dante and Vergil to each get an additional "trigger" (eg. Dante getting a Angel Trigger to go with Devil Trigger)
a lock on indicator/enemy health gauge.
they should make it so the d-pad only changes the weapon for the current mode (d- pad changes guns, LT+d-pad changes angel weapon, RT+d-pad changes demon weapons.) Allowing there to be 16 weapons (5 demon, 5 angel, 5 guns and one human melee weapon.) While still having instant access to all weapons.
Bloody Palace on disc.
Larger movesets.
Royal Guard and Trickster Styles instead of Demon/Angel evade.
Swordmaster style instead of just a launch button (adding more moves while keeping the existing moves the same.)
More than two moves for each gun.

DarkAngel7

Bloody Palace would be awesome to see in this game.
Having styles in the game would make it more interesting, Angel, Demon and normal weapons could have their own unique styles.
Lock on would be a massive help, I was often trying to fight off a large group and attacking the wrong enemy.

As for story, I was thinking that the antagonist of the next game could be Sparda himself. After Mundus is defeated he is somehow free'd but he is corrupted after the torture he went through. He would go after Dante because he was the one that defeated Mundus. Vergil would return as soon as he hears his father has returned, he would have new devil arms, something similar to his weapons in DMC3 maybe.

pfizer

Kinda premature for me to be asking for what I want in a sequel already but here's some that popped in:

- Heaven and Angels : All this time, I thought we'd see what the Divine forces thought of the Nephilim but it seems that they're saving that for the (eventual) sequel. Like some have already pointed out, Heaven was strangely absent in the story of DmC and it seemed that Dante's half-angel nature was tacked on around the "stance" system.

- Returning Characters: For some reason, I really wanna see the DmC version of Trish; instead of a demonic clone, she could be an angelic one, to try and get Dante to ascend to a higher plane of existence in Heaven or maybe to be the Angels' personal agent. Sparda's still alive somewhere as well so a glimpse of him would be nice.

- More Action Packed Cutscenes: This last one actually popped into my head first. Sure, the cutscenes in DmC are better acted and the story is juicier (more on that in a separate post) but I found myself missing the "Holy S**t!" quotient of DMC3 and even a tiny smidge of DMC4.

-No More Color Coded Enemies: Because f**k those guys, seriously. These guys were a pain in the ass and not in a fun, challenging way. I used to look forward to really tough enemies in DMC3 because they could be great combo fodder, but forcing the player to use a *single* weapon on a *single* enemy isn't promoting strategy, it's limiting our combo options!

Those are pretty much it for now.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I wanna see a journey into the angel side. Instead of Limbo, Paradise because somebody's trying to pull some crazy whacked of stuff on God. And somehow Vergil is in it all, and Lucifer is his pawn... I don't know, I can probably think up something better but I'm tired. Other than that:
-Moar weapons.
-Side missions along with the secret missions. I mean, think about it... Dante should have his shop open by then. Why not have him do some demon hunting on the side?
-More things about Eva
-Less dubstep (it wasn't bad, though), more metal.
-A better style system.
-Keep all the enemies from this game, but give us something like the Mephisto and Faust from DMC4.
-Better bosses. Possibly more humanoid bosses?
-Some harder platforming with moving objects. Nero got some of that tough grappling love, why can't this new Dante?
-A longer story. DmC's story was great, but oooohhhh if only it was a little longer!

8BitHero

Scrub
1) As well as colour coded enemies, I want to be able to combo the big ones. The Butchers are mindless to fight. I can't really think of any good way of disposing of them without just mashing random demon punches. I want to be able to launch them (without DT) and combo their butts. I think it's save to safe we all hate colour coded enemies.

2) Health bars on enemies. It helps to keep track of which enemies you've already inflicted damage on and can then start a combo.

3) Lock-on as an option. I didn't find that many problems of not having lock-on in DmC but having the option would only benefit both parties. (Those who don't care and those who want it).

4) Get rid of that stupid idea of enemies breaking combos. Perfect example are the Dreamrunners. You finally manage to get them into a combo and then while JCing their butt with Aquila, they jump out of the combo and go back to being annoying. I understand this is a reboot so give NT a bit of room, but NT also have to realise that this is a DMC series and having enemies breaking out of a combo is annoying. Even if it's not a combo but your chance to inflict massive damage and they break out of it is irritating. I love the design of the Dreamrunner(and those Demon/Angel dog things) but have them pop out and reset is frustrating.

5) Styles

6) A better buffering system

7) Demon weapons have more variety and don't feel as a sluggish to use. I understand they are powerful but make them slightly faster and nerf the damage then....or add Turbo mode

8) Faster animations for a fast paced combat, or add Turbo mode

9) More attacks. I think ChaserTech pointed it out earlier when the inventory screen was posted. Instead of having new moves to buy, you kept the same moves with a damage increase. Not very interesting.

I agree with a lot of what other people said too. Having more emphasis on Kat would be great.
Artists like Linkin Park doing the music
Maybe have enemies based on the weapons like: A series of bosses that are Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory etc in demon form

Inverno

please dont ever become a game developer.
XD first i got more then that written that is more DMC like and second why not?^^ i woud love to see Dante summoning two demons to his aid helping him when he does combos:D. I dont mean they shoud do the work all for him but that they help him, they shoud attack when he is attacking as if they were his weapons and they shoud maybe help him out in some different ways like in DMC 3 Cerbus that was able to generate a shield when he wantet to:w00t:.

Now the last thing ^^ i love games and i know that not evrything that i say is good but better then not having any ideas as game developer at all, sitting around doing a game over and over and over again and only changing the colors of the games he is creating. What i think is that a game developer has 1000 ideas but sometimes only 1 or 2 of these ideas are realy good and will sell in a greater marked, the rest is simpli something that the person himselv preffers and if you judge me as beeing not worthy of becoming a game developer then i ask you who is? only the ones that are exactly thinking like you? i dont think so. Evry game developer thinks differently and im thankfull for that, because when they were all the same i dont think we woud have seen such great games coming out on our marked and believe me there are not 6 developers that said all DMC must look like this. They all were Brainstorming what woud be awesome with many unique ideas and at the end they chose what they thougth was the best of all this ideas and mix them together to one game so;)

Thank you but no thank you:p

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How 'bout Linkin Park/Evanescence/Three Days Grace to take over the music. I don't like Combichrist.

Put some royal guard on demon mode & trickster on angel mode.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If they do later games, how about a story where humans try to create their own nephilim by hunting down Dante & Vergil for their blood. They tried several demons & angels to make that process but are failures.

Top Bottom