• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 Wishlist (Characters, Stories, etc.)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dmc2 can surely use a new character wielding a rapier. Perhaps an angel character can join in.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of mad scientist character, like a darker version of Agnus in DMC4. With all those demons running around in the human world, they'd be a prime target for being used in experiments to give humans demonic powers or something.

Kaim Argonar

Nope dude. It not the only one.

I wanna hear about Phineas' connection to Dante's family. Could he be their friend and butler?
Maybe he knew Sparda? Who knows. There's a lot of mystery surrounding him really. I would hope if they make a sequel, they'll remedy this.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I've already said this a million times on a million different websites, but here are some things I'd like to see:
  • More character depth of Dante, Vergil and Kat
  • Introduction of both new and old characters (I'm not that familiar with the older games, but I'd personally love to see Nero make at least an appearance)
  • Taunt button (I don't know, I guess that'd just be fun :D)
  • More interaction with environment (the environment was beautiful. and while the game gave you some incentive to explore and wander around - though not too much because who wants a D rank here - it did feel kind of linear from time to time)
  • Tougher enemies and boss battles (now I ain't saying I want DmC to become ridiculously difficult to play because I personally like the fact that the game, in its current state, is also very playable for newcomers, but I found the enemies in Vergil's Downfall to be tougher and thus, more challenging. it'd be fun to incorporate that into the main game)
  • Customization (I've read on this forum somewhere that you guys suggested waves of enemies that you could send to your friends, I think that'd be sick! :D I also had something in mind like choosing what enemy to train on. I could train all I want on that dummy - whatever he's called, a stygian or something - but what if I wanted to practice on a dreamrunner or a tyrant? you know, the real deal?)
Ah, I'm sure I forgot some. Whatever, my ideas aren't that groundbreaking anyways. ;-)

A lot of people have been asking for lock on. Like I said, I'm not that familiar with the older games. I've only played through a handful of missions of DMC1, DMC3 and DMC4 (I'm all over the place, I have the attention span of a squirrel) but I did find myself struggling with it a lot whenever I had to dodge. Like, you had to press two buttons simultaneously in order to dodge, if I remember correctly. Now, I can understand that'd change once I got some practice into it, but I still don't know.

Before y'all suggest I go play the older games, I do intend to do that... once I finish those other 428397238492340 games I've purchased and never even played. Like I said, I am a squirrel.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
1. Dreamrunner boss fight, I mean make it even tougher and somehow story related like "the king of Dreamrunners or something"
2. More bosses (intense duels like the Deathstroke fight in Batman Arkham Origins, but exclude the QTEs.)
3. More weapons
4. Vergil's return (This shouldn't actually be here since we all know with 100% certainty that it will happen.)
5. Lady (Just because everyone wants Trish - what was so great about her anyways?)
6. Internal conflicts (for example: between Vergil and his generals)
7. Trash the weapon duality (= no more angelic & demonic weapons, just weapons.)

Top Bottom