• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 Wishlist (Characters, Stories, etc.)

wwinterj

Vergil yes as many others but maybe as Nelo Angelo.
A better Devil Trigger - turn full demon please
Angel trigger

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about bring back...
- Lock-on
- Thrust Kick
- Free Ride

Plus add angel, devil & nephilim triggers (The third is where he reaches his full potential)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What I would want...

- Vergil to return as an anti-hero
- Arkham & Lady to return
- Dante's old home to shop built a few months later
- Angels enemies & allies
- Lock-on
- Devil Trigger with Air Raid
- Taunting
- Phineas to turn out to be Dante's parents' butler.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
a new broadsword or sword of some kind for dante

a full demon form

new guns- something as fun as pandora

weapons with both elements angel and demon which can have seperate moves when in angel or demon mode.

taunting
wall run
dance macabre
upgraded angel dash/teleport

new angel powers and a possible set of blades or katana angel weapon for dante

If it is a DmC sequel we get and not DMC5 that is what i would like

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I remember the last time we made wishlist on this forum
dear-santa.png

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
In the first game, Dante's enemies the hell knight are dealt by devil arm weapons while the frost knight are dealt by angel arm weapons.

Is there a way for Dante's weapons to be elemental based? elements related to hell & heaven?

In the first game, Dante's enemies the hell knight are dealt by devil arm weapons while the frost knight are dealt by angel arm weapons.

Is there a way for Dante's weapons to be elemental based? elements related to hell & heaven?
Light and dark?

mrrandomlulz

Again, I would prefer some cameos from the cast of the Original games

For instance:
Daniel Southworth as a demon taking the form of Vergil to mock Dante
Drew Combs (DMC1 Dante) as Sparda (Reuben should get a cameo, but as a more cocky and energetic character)
Reuben Langdon as a new character: preferably a doppelgänger style, when in the cutscenes, said Doppelgänger takes NOTHING seriously and almost always beats Dante to the one liner when present
Kari Wahlgren as unnamed order member

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
If the do indeed make DmC2 they need to make sure it isnt plagued by glitches like the first DmC, also they should add a weapon like Nevan.

mrrandomlulz

How about bosses that look like....

- Marilyn Manson
- LMFAO
- Nikki Minaj
- Rob Ford
- Jerry Springer
- Howard Stern
Y U NO One Direction!?

(Being an older brother I've actually heard their songs, as innocent of a boy band they seem to be, they make no effort to hide the sexual innuendos in the songs they market to prepubescent children, they even made one in their doll commercial "You've always wanted to take us home, now you can!")
But in all honesty, I think they should REMOVE the satire.
As someone who supports both gay rights AND the second Amendment.
The constant 'LOL Republicans r stupid and dumb' gets old
I hate conservatives AND liberals equally.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Y U NO One Direction!?

(Being an older brother I've actually heard their songs, as innocent of a boy band they seem to be, they make no effort to hide the sexual innuendos in the songs they market to prepubescent children, they even made one in their doll commercial "You've always wanted to take us home, now you can!")
But in all honesty, I think they should REMOVE the satire.
As someone who supports both gay rights AND the second Amendment.
The constant 'LOL Republicans r stupid and dumb' gets old
I hate conservatives AND liberals equally.

Okay.

- Howard Stern
- One Direction
- Lorde
- Beyonce & Jay-Z

Meg

Have the game take place 2-3 years after the first one. The war between humans and demons is still going on, but humans are on the losing side. While there is still resistance and active fighting, a lot of humans have willingly accepted slavery over death. Some have even been helping the demons in exchange for power.

Dante is worn down and losing hope. He feels like he failed as the world's protector. And the world, once inspired by Dante, is now losing faith in him as well. Then Vergil shows up. He shows up like a knight in shining armor. He's going to lead people out of the darkness and demon control. All people have to do is trust him.

Dante, of course knows what is really going on. He tries to fight against Vergil, but that also means siding against other people. Mankind has now been divided into several different groups: those who side with Dante, those who side with Vergil, and those who side with the demons (willingly go otherwise). This of course creates a huge freaking mess.

That's what I want from DmC2 in terms of story. Not sure about gameplay yet. There are so many little things that could be improved. I'll have to think about this more.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd like to see the game go 5 years later.

Flashbacks would show how Dante and Kat rebuilt their new home out of Dante's old house into an organization called Devil May Cry. Plus how Dante and Kat got new allies to fight alongside them against the demons. Even Phineas' origin of how he knew Dante and his family.

I'd also like to see Dante deal with not only demons but also angels. The humans are losing despite themselves continuing to fight. Vergil leads the demons as their new ruler and Arkham is at his side, without Vergil not knowing Arkham's scheme.

Some angels help Dante and some consider him and Vergil the enemy.

Top Bottom