• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I'm really liking a lot of these questions, guys and gals! Keep 'em coming!

Just a quick update: I still haven't yet heard from Ninja Theory. I had initially spoken with Dom Matthews in our first email exchange in late-2010, but I have not yet received a response from him concerning this second interview request.
I am happy enough trying :D Them accepting would only add to the happiness

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Since i can't edit post anymore, here are two more questions:

3. Will you share old Dante designs with fans?
4. Will you show us the death threats you received?

I hope these are acceptable questions.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Since i can't edit post anymore, here are two more questions:

3. Will you share old Dante designs with fans?
4. Will you show us the death threats you received?

I hope these are acceptable questions.
i would say these questions should be answered, and i really think and hope that the previous renditions of dante are in the bonus content of the game :)

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
i would say these questions should be answered, and i really think and hope that the previous renditions of dante are in the bonus content of the game :)
Don't expect them to share the previous designs early. Someone i discuessed with said that they can't because it could influence people's view on DmC.

Example:
They see previous design and think "Wow he looks cooler!"..
and result could be bad sales.

But something tells me they could or MIGHT use old Dante designs as a incentive for Dante fans to buy the game (possibly a Special/Collector's Edition exclusive). I read the old Design showed a Dante in suspenders without a shirt - that seems so weird lol.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Don't expect them to share the previous designs early. Someone i discuessed with said that they can't because it could influence people's view on DmC.

Example:
They see previous design and think "Wow he looks cooler!"..
and result could be bad sales.

But something tells me they could or MIGHT use old Dante designs as a incentive for Dante fans to buy the game (possibly a Special/Collector's Edition exclusive). I read the old Design showed a Dante in suspenders without a shirt - that seems so weird lol.
good point, which is why i hope they at least put the concept arts in the bonus features on the game, and yeah the suspender thing sounds........strange lol
speaking of bonus features, here's my question:
what will the bonus features include? and are there more bonus features in this game than previous entries?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
good point, which is why i hope they at least put the concept arts in the bonus features on the game, and yeah the suspender thing sounds........strange lol
speaking of bonus features, here's my question:
what will the bonus features include? and are there more bonus features in this game than previous entries?
Did they mention any bonus features?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Your best bet would be DMC Dante costume as bonus? Or possibly Ninja theory showing how they capture facial and voice etc since that's what they are focusing on.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Your best bet would be DMC Dante costume as bonus? Or possibly Ninja theory showing how they capture facial and voice etc since that's what they are focusing on.
i would really like a making of featurette, and bonus costumes, and concept art, and i pray a bloody palace mode

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
What is the restaurant of choice during lunch break for the DmC dev team?

What was the first aspect of DMC that you decided to change?

Was the notion of a world out to kill you at all inspired by anything? If so, what?

What specific influences did you have in mind when you were creating the new 'tone' of the game?

How was the work environment affected by all of the hate mail?

When the game is finished, would you consider sending a free copy to Rugeley?

Did you at all design the plot of DmC to leave the possibility for a sequel? <----------------------

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got some more ^_^

3.) How old is Dante in DmC?

4.)You mentioned before in an interview that there will be a character(s) from past games who will show their face in DmC. Will this character play a vital role in the story? Will we recognise them or have they, like Dante, been rebooted as well?

5.)Who wrote the script for DmC?

6.)Does Dante discover his powers during the gameplay (like Nero in DMC4), and if so, will we get the chance to play Dante BEFORE his powers become available?

7.)Will there be a maze in the game?

8.)Is Dante at some point or another topless in the game? (pllllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee say yes!!!!!!!!)

9.) When is the release date? Yes I am totally trying my luck here.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
1. Will the style system make an appearance in this title?
2. Should we expect the usual over-the-top action or something else?
3. Is there going to be a canonical DMC5?
4. Are you going to put alternate costumes for Dante in this game? If you do, will a classic Dante costume (DMC1/DMC2/DMC3/DMC4) be any of those?
5. Should we, old DMC fans that miss the old Dante expect a pleasant surprise in this game that has something to do with the old Dante?
I'm pretty sure those has been already asked, but there's no way that I'm going to read all 5 pages this topic has now so I'm posting them all just in case. Questions 3-5 are the most important for me :) .

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Update: I've just received an email from Capcom's UK PR Manager, Adam Merrett, and it sounds like the interview is very much on. I'll be compiling the list of questions either tomorrow or the day after and firing 'em off to Capcom, so please do make sure to get those suggestions in quite sharpish if you have any burning questions you'd like to have answered.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Update: I've just received an email from Capcom's UK PR Manager, Adam Merrett, and it sounds like the interview is very much on. I'll be compiling the list of questions either tomorrow or the day after and firing 'em off to Capcom, so please do make sure to get those suggestions in quite sharpish if you have any burning questions you'd like to have answered.
THAT'S GREAT NEWS! :D

Gaflima

Son of no one.

aw+yeah.jpg

Tiran

The great pretender.
(Quietly smiles) That'll do, friend, that'll do.( Walks around corner... Looks around... ahem) YEAAAAAAAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom